Microwaves are a part of every modern home and one of the most convenient appliances in the kitchen. But other than that, they are also one of the most dangerous appliances you have in your house. Studies have shown that they might not be worth the risk. Not only they have been linked to infertility in men, but they also denatures many of the essential proteins in the food making them virtually indigestible.
How do they work?
Microwaves are a source of electromagnetic energy that is generated electronically. They trigger an inner rotation of the water molecules inside the food, which triggers a friction between the molecules and results in a rapid growth in temperature. In that process, the chances of radiation leaks are extremely high. The process significantly decreases the foods nutritive value and has a very bad effect on your body.
Here are 12 effects that microwaves have on your food and your body that will make you think before using them next time:
1. A breakdown of the human life-energy field in those who were exposed to microwave ovens while in operation, with side-effects to the human energy field of increasingly longer duration;
2. A degeneration of the cellular voltage parallels during the process of using the apparatus, especially in the blood and lymphatic areas;
3. A degeneration and destabilization of the external energy activated potentials of food utilization within the processes of human metabolism;
4. A degeneration and destabilization of internal cellular membrane potentials while transferring catabolic [metabolic breakdown] processes into the blood serum from the digestive process;
5. Degeneration and circuit breakdowns of electrical nerve impulses within the junction potentials of the cerebrum [the front portion of the brain where thought and higher functions reside];
6. A degeneration and breakdown of nerve electrical circuits and loss of energy field symmetry in the neuroplexuses [nerve centers] both in the front and the rear of the central and autonomic nervous systems;
7. Loss of balance and circuiting of the bioelectric strengths within the ascending reticular activating system [the system which controls the function of consciousness];
8. A long term cumulative loss of vital energies within humans, animals and plants that were located within a 500-meter radius of the operational equipment;
9. Long lasting residual effects of magnetic deposits were located throughout the nervous system and lymphatic system;
10. A destabilization and interruption in the production of hormones and maintenance of hormonal balance in males and females;
11. Markedly higher levels of brainwave disturbance in the alpha, theta, and delta wave signal patterns of persons exposed to microwave emission fields, and;
12. Because of this brainwave disturbance, negative psychological effects were noted, including loss of memory, loss of ability to concentrate, suppressed emotional threshold, deceleration of intellective processes, and interruptive sleep episodes in a statistically higher percentage of individuals subjected to continual range emissive field effects of microwave apparatus, either in cooking apparatus or in transmission stations.
So think about this next time you want to use your microwave. It would be a lot better if you just used the oven, and while taking a few minutes more, you will do a great favor to your body and your health.