Lemon water has a lot of good properties, but if you add turmeric in that juice it will be a bomb of vitamins . It will give you energy during the hole day.
You will get use to it and this will turn into a habit for you. What is even better this drink does not make any side effects. You can also add a pinch of cinnamon, which will balance blood sugar levels, and strengthen the anti-inflammatory effects of the drink.
This drink will have a lot of magical benefits and here is the list of some of them:
- It helps the body break down dietary fat right after consuming it, as it raises the bile flow
- Turmeric can prevent the high blood sugar spikes related to diabetes as it helps the body to properly process ingested sugars
- Due to the potent anti-inflammatory properties, it prevents degenerative brain disorders linked to aging, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- It promotes weight loss and cleanses the body of toxins
- Turmeric enhances the function of the liver and allows the body to break down dietary and environmental toxins
- Treats chronic constipation, and boosts the energy levels
- Its strong antimicrobial properties strengthen immunity and boost digestion, and prevent common colds, and coughs
- It stimulates the production of bile by the gallbladder, as well as other components which support proper food digestion
Lemon Water and Turmeric- recipe
- 1 cup of lukewarm water, or warm soy, almond, or regular cow’s milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon of honey
- lemon juice squeezed from half a lemon
- a pinch of cinnamon, optional
How to make:
You should heat some water, add lemon juice, honey, and turmeric, and stir. For best results, you should stir it constantly while you drink it, as the turmeric falls down at the bottom.
You shall drink this liquid while is warm, and is the best for you to drink it every morning on empty stomach, so the energy will be used during the whole day.