Bananas are widely accepted and are a well known yellow exotic type of fruit. It seems that bananas are always choice number one every time when some new and exotic type of fruit is being touted as the next big thing. Truth be told bananas are very tasty and considered to be a super food because it has everything you need from vitamins, fiber, and all-natural sugars, like sucrose and fructose. Regular consumption of bananas can keep the doctor away.
Fact is that in America bananas are consumed more that oranges and apples together. Many buy bananas from the store and eat them with pleasure. They begin off for the most part greenish-yellow and spotless, yet as time passes by, the bananas steadily age and black spots appear. These black spots become greater and greater until the whole banana is covered. A lot of people are not very fond of fully ripe bananas and think it means they’re spoiled so they throw them away. This is understandable because most natural products that turn brown are for sure spoiled and flavorless.
Be that as it may, the more black spots a banana seems to have, the more ready it is, and the more TNF it crates. TNF is short for Tumor Necrosis Factor, and it’s a disease battling substance that battles against anomalous cells in our bodies. In particular, TNF helps correspondence between cells in our immune response framework and it manages the development of cells towards zones in our bodies which are irritated or infected. Research has affirmed that the TNF found in fully ripe bananas gets in the way with tumor cells development and restrains them from growing. This, in conjunction with the large amounts of cancer prevention agents which are additionally found in bananas, helps our immune system and can expand our white blood cells too. Whenever you see a banana with black spots, don’t disregard it. Rather, gobble it up and give your body a small scale wellbeing support and some additional vitality.
Moreover, bananas have plentiful other health benefits and below are a few of the main ones. The accompanying video covers even more, so go on a take a look.
1) Heartburn- Bananas can give lessening from indigestion and heartburn, due to its natural anti-acid properties. Consuming just one banana can quickly bring relieving and diminish your acid reflux, heartburn.
2) Blood Pressure- Bananas are low in sodium and high in potassium which is great from lowering blood pressure and protect against stroke. This makes the banana a really heathy beneficial food.
3) Energy- Bananas are great for energy and a banana or two prior workout and exercise can boost your energy levels up to an hour. This is because bananas have low levels of glycemic carbohydrates and are packed with vitamins and minerals which are good for endurance. On the other hand potassium prevents muscle cramps
4) Anemia- They can assist those with anemia by giving abundantly required dietary iron, thus fortifies red blood cells and hemoglobin creation and reinforces the blood supply.
5) Ulcers- The ill effects of stomach ulcers numerous nourishments are beyond reach, yet bananas can be eaten without worrying about regardless of whether they’ll bring pain. That is on the grounds because of their smooth, delicate, soft composition which coats the stomach walls and it shields it from destructive acids and aggravation.
6) Depression- Bananas are high in tryptophan, a compound which the human body transforms in serotonin. This transformation helps to overcome depression. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter making you feel relaxed and in good mood. This makes the banana a great natural cure for battling depression.
7) Constipation- In the event that you are clogged up, eat a couple of bananas. They have enough fiber in them to stimulate regular bowel movements and give lessening to constipation.
8) Nerves or PMS- If you’re in a bad mood and stressed out, take a break and eat a banana. Bananas balance the blood sugar and are full with vitamins B, thus calming your nervous system naturally, resulting in a better mood.
9) Temperature Control– Eat a banana on a hot day to chill you by bringing down your body temperature. This goes the same is you have a fever.