Making treats for your kids that are healthy and fun is not always easy I search high and low to find enough variety to keep my family happy! My daughter has been begging me to make jello for her but I was hesitant because I was not willing to use conventional Jello well thanks to WellnessMama.com and WhatsUpMoms I dont have to, check out this awesome video on how to make it fun and follow the recipe by WellnessMama to keep it healthy!
Super Healthy Jello
112 cups of organic or freshly juiced fruit juice of choice (grape, pineapple, orange or a mix of orange and pineapple are all good!)
14 cup cool water
14 cup hot (almost boiling) water
1 tablespoon of Kosher Pasture-raised Gelatin Powder (green lid)
1. Pour the cool water in a large mixing cup or quart sized mason jar and add the gelatin powder.
2. Stir briskly until mixed- it will start to thicken a lot.
3. Add the 14 cup of really hot water and stir to mix- it should be thinner now.
4. Combine this with the juice and mix well.
5. Pour into Orange Halves as instructed by video and chill for at least 4 hours.