Use the ancient art of acupressure for easing stress and disable and allay many diseases like flu and colds. This technique does not require much time for implementing.
In this article you will learn how to use pressure on the precise spots on the hand and in this way to calm cough, runny nose, sore throat and pain.
Unlike acupuncture, where needles are placed into a specific spots of your body, the acupressure engages the whole surface, and also has a boosting effect on the whole body.
It is quite easy and you can do it in anytime.
Step one: Relax
- Find a comfortable position on a chair or armchair before starting.
- Never cross your legs. Breathe equally.
- Rub your hands one from another and that will make them more sensitive, increase the energy and make them warm.
- Take the opposite hand and place your hands on your thighs
- Begin with the stimulation of the desired acupuncture spot.
- Breathe in slowly and breathe out slowly and deeply if you are feeling any pain.
What area of your fingers to massage?
Cold: massage the first part of the tip of the thumb, which will stimulate the nose and the throat. With this massage you will ease the respiratory issues, nasal obstruction, cough and hard swallowing.
Pain in the sinuses and sinusitis: The spots that are linked to sinus cavities can be found at the tips every finger, except the thumb. Massage this spots as close as you can to the tips of the nails.
This will ease the pain in the sinuses, headache, giddiness, feeling of pressure in the head, torrid nose and hard breathing and will also boost the secretion of mucus.
Influenza: put some pressure on the hassock of every finger.
It will ease the pain in the muscles and the whole body, and will also give relieving and soothing effect.
With gently massage on the delicate skin between the toes will stimulate the lymphatic system and provide a batter effect.
It will also boost the removal of extra fluids and toxins from the body.
How does acupressure help your body?
This method has few effects on the body:
- Prevention: regular pressure on the main acupuncture spots will provide help in keeping good health and will also provide help for disabling expansion of some diseases.
- Diagnostic effect: If you are feeling pain or uneasiness while applying pressure on specific spots can be a sign for another problem, linked with the function of a specific organ.
- Therapeutic effect: Systematic and regular stimulation can better the overall health.
One of the most important benefits of acupressure is the ability to ease tension, because the pressure on specific spots is having relieving effect and restores body balance.
The massage stimulates circulation and oxygen flow, which will better the overall state of the body.
The creation of lymph will be boosted. The lymph controls the removing of the harmful substances from the body and impacts the generation of immune cells.
The implementation of acupressure boosts the ejection of substances in the body are provoking pain.
It removes any obstructions in the flow of life energy, which is providing the needed help for the body to start its self-healing process.
These are the reasons why you should start with the acupressure, which is quite simple and inexpensive. Your body will be thankful!