Millet is nutritious and healthy cereal which works by breaking down rocks, sand and sediment in the kidneys and bladder.
Kidney stones can pass through the urinary tract without great difficulty if smaller, and for this purpose it is necessary to drink plenty of fluids. If it is a larger stone or more stones it is a very painful process and seeks help from a doctor.
Kidney stone can be solved in a natural way, and the best substance that is found in millet which has long been used for medicinal purposes.
Millet works by breaking down rocks, sand and sediment in the kidneys and bladder.
Here is a drink against kidney stone:
- 200 g of millet
- 2 liters of water
- Pot 3 liters
- Jar with lid
- At night before going to bed wash the millet in hot water and leave it to stand overnight.
- In the morning just put it into a big pot.
- Heat 2 liters of water to boiling point and pour it over the millet which previously you put in a pot.
- Cover the pot and let it stand for a whole day.
- In the evening or the next morning stir and strain and pour the liquid in a jar and close it.
- Drink every day without interruption for 10 to 15 days in unlimited quantities (minimum of 300 ml per day).