What if you can detoxify your body with your diet? Cilantro allows you to achieve this.
A late study conducted by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura from the Heart Disease Research Foundation, New York, USA (Acupuncture Electrotherapy Res. 96; 21 (2) 133-60 and Accupunct Eletrother Res. 1995 Aug-Dec. 20 (3-4): 195-229 has revealed that the herb cilantro is able to remove the mercury from the neural tissue and is useful in promoting appetite and easing minor digestive irritation.
Cilantro is considered as one of the best cleansers for heavy metals and other toxic substances. It is ideal for ejecting mercury from your body. Heavy metals are related with some severe health issues including cancer, brain deterioration, heart disease, emotional issues, kidney disease, lung disease and fragile bones.
- 12 a cup pine nuts (or almonds)
- 2 cups of cilantro, remove the large stems
- 2 garlic cloves
- 12 a cup of olive oil
- 112 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 12 teaspoon of salt
- 14 teaspoon of pepper
- 14 teaspoon of crushed red pepper (by your choice)
- Put the pine nuts or almond in a blender and blend them well until you get fine crumbs.
- Then, all you need to do is to add the rest of the ingredients and blend the composition until you get smooth mixture.