Mango is a tropical fruit and hardly anyone can resist its delicious and juicy taste. Not to mention that mango has many health benefits for skin and hair, and below are listed some of them:
- Mangoes are rich in vitamin A, responsible for reducing of marks and scars making ones skin tone glowing.
- Mango can naturally remove blackheads and for more efficiency: mix 1 teaspoon of mashed mango, 12 teaspoon of milk and honey together. Apply it to the area with blackheads. Leave it stand for 30 minutes and then wash off with hand-hot water.
- This tropical fruit is also high in Vitamins C and together with Vitamin A contained mangoes have anti-aging properties and in this manner backs off or delays the arrangement of lines and wrinkles by wiping out free radicals.
- By rubbing some ripe mango you can brighten up your skin. After rubbing leave the mango on for 10-15 minutes and then wash off.
- To reduce dark spots on your skin make a mango powder by drying some mango peels and crush them into powder. In the powder put a teaspoon of yoghurt and after mixing it your mix is ready to be applied on your face or skin.
- In a pot boil a piece of raw mango with some water. After boiling put your face over the pot. In this way youll get a natural treatment against acne.
- To clean skin pores profoundly: mix 1 mashed mango together with 1 teaspoon of wheat flour, spread over your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes, then wash off.
- You can cleanse your skin with mango facial wash: mix 1 teaspoon of mashed mango together with 1 teaspoon of ground almond and 1 teaspoon of milk.
- Remove dead cells will this mixture: mix 14 peeled mango, 1 tablespoon steel-cut oats, 1 tablespoon ground almond and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- For sensitive skin you can make a cream out of a squashed mango, some honey and oatmeal. Mix them and then spread it over your face, leave it for 15 min. and then wash off with hand-hot water.
- Natural hair conditioner: 1 tablespoon of yoghurt, 2 egg yolks and mix 1 mashed mango.
- If you have difficulties with dandruff you should simply rub in some mashed mango onto your scalp. Rub it in smoothly leave it on for some time but not too long. Due to Vitamin A your hair will be healthy and shiny.
- Remove the outer coat of mango seeds and mix them in coconut oil. This mix will help with graying hair.
Some promising health benefits from mangoes are listed in Wares (2015) article:
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Bone health
- Asthma prevention
- Skin and Hair
- Heart disease
- The cell reinforcements contained in mangoes can stop diseased cells from creating or increasing.
- Vitamin A contained in mangoes is changed over into beta-carotene that advances improved eyesight.
- Mangoes possess large amounts of solvent elements and cancer prevention agents that help decrease the levels of awful cholesterol.
- Mangoes alkalizing impact serves to balance the bodys typical ph.
- The insoluble fibers in mangoes help in the end of all polluting influences from the gut.
- Mangoes have distinctive sorts of carotenoids, plant colors, all of which help support ones well-being.
- Women who wish to get pregnant ought to consume mangoes on the grounds that these supply the body with folic acid, which is important for fertility.
- Mangoes contain minerals, selenium, zinc, copper and potassium that are essential for ideal wellbeing.
- Mangoes are said to assist in sex drive and stamina.