The causes of large pores haven’t been completely determined. It can be caused by environmental factors, genes, hormones, oily skin and so much more. Minimize your pores with these natural remedies you can try at home.
• Milk Serum or Whey– Wash your face and dip a cotton ball in milk serum or whey and apply on the face. Let it sit for 20 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
• Mayonnaise– do not use this remedy if you have oily skin. Apply a tablespoon of mayonnaise in your face, let it rest for twenty minutes and rinse off with cold water.
• Honey, Lemon and Yogurt– Mix all three ingredients together and apply on the face. Let it sit on your face for 15 to 10 minutes.
• Almond– Grind almond to create a powder. Add water to the powder to create dough. Apply this dough on your nose and spread on the face. Let it sit for 30 minutes and wash off with warm water. Do this treatment twice a week.
• Lemon– Mix equal parts lemon and water and apply on the face with a cotton ball. Let the mixture rest for 30 minutes and rinse off with cold water. Avoid using it near the eyes.
• Clay Mask– Prepare this mask a week before usage. Find natural clay and place in a room temperature after mixture.
• Papaya– wash your face a rub freshly cut papaya on the skin. Leave the juices on the skin for 15 minutes and wash your face with warm water.
• Egg, apple, Milk and cucumber– add milk powder to egg and whisk until frothy. Place the apple and cucumber slices and blend to create a paste. Use this paste for 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
• Lemon Drops– Add a few drops in your moisturizer or facial cream and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Not So Natural Remedies
– Use an exfoliator thrice a week to lessen pore blockage and reduce pore size.
– Microdermabrasion can lessen the size of pores and nurture the skin.
– Laser treatment is very expensive, but it can guarantee you undetectable pores.
Enlarge pores makes the skin susceptible to clog pores, breakouts, acne, blackheads and other skin disorders. There are various industrial treatment for large pores, but picking a natural treatment is a lot more gentle on the skin and the wallet.
Your daily source of Healthy News and Tips.