We use epsom salt (affiliate) a lot at our house. It is a good source of magnesium (heres why we love magnesium) and has dozens of household uses. Here are our favorites:
1. As a relaxing Magnesium Bath Soak Add at least 1 cup of epsom salt to a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes.
2. Splinter Removal Soak in concentrated epsom salt water to pull out a splinter.
3. Magnesium Foot Scrub Make a homemade magnesium scrub (recipe here) for a boost of magnesium and super soft skin.
4. Better Vegetables- Add a tablespoon of epsom salt to the soil below a tomato plant to boost growth.
5. Facial Wash Add a pinch of epsom salt to your usual face cleaner (or to your oil cleansing routine) for a skin exfoliating magnesium boost.